Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Kind Bucket List

I came across the coolest thing yesterday. On down time at work, I like to cruise the Internet for new things and all things vegan. I was stoked to find on VegNews.com a vegan bucket list. How cool, I thought. So I of course had to check it out. I was enthralled with all of the fun things to do on the list that ranged all over the United States. Things like visiting the Mini Vegan Mall in Portland, Oregon. Or taking a vegan tour of Los Angeles. Along with cool destinations, I also found on the list great places to order vegan items, like jewelry, clothing, and of course food. I also found Chicago Soydairy. This is a cool company out of, you guessed it, Chicago. They make "cheese," marshmallows, and even vegan mozzarella sticks! And the best part, you can order their stuff online. As I was drooling over all of their products I realized that I had heard the name before, and that's when I remembered... Hoboken Pies, right here is ATX. That's right, we have a pizza place right here in town that, by request, can make your specially designed pizza with Chicago Soydairy Cheese! Check out Hoboken Pies here.

Although I loved the list on VegNews, which by the way check it out here, I was sad not see anything for Austin, although there was a shout out for Texas. So how about it? What would your vegan bucket list include? Anything from our great city of Austin? Maybe Hoboken Pies could make the list. Or better yet maybe make a day of trying all the pizza places in town that serve vegan cheese and see which one you like best. Sounds Yummy to me :) But then, I'm one of those give me pizza or give me death kinda gals :)

So, what's on your Vegan Bucket List???

No comments:

Post a Comment