Friday, April 15, 2011

Conscious Cravings

Although its only a little after eight o'clock, I already find myself wondering what I can do for lunch today. Hmmm.... I'm one of those people that love food and am usually hungry. In fact, to be honest, you can usually find me eating :) so of course you would find me already pondering my lunch endeavors so soon after waking. If you're looking for a new yummy lunch on the go you should check out Conscious Cravings. It's a food trailer just off Guadalupe near campus. It's actually in a cluster of trailer eateries on MLK, but Conscious Cravings is the only vegetarian one. It's a wonderful combination of vegetarian and Indian cuisine (many items are vegan as well). They have wraps, smoothies, and ice cold drinks. My favorite wrap is the spicy chickpea wrap. I promise it will change your life! They have picnic tables to sit and enjoy your food or you can take it to go. Try 'em today!


You can also check out their menu online at http://www.consciouscravingsaustin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment