Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ThunderCloud to the Rescue!

In a rush? What's for dinner? Just need a quick fix?

Recently, I know I have felt more and more rushed and I feel like some days just fly by. What do you mean it's Wednesday already??? As a vegan there are very few selections on, not fast food, but good food fast. Yesterday was one of those speedy days for me and I found myself between work and going to a training class, and I was starving! What to eat, what to eat, what to eat? I then remembered that there was a ThunderCloud Sub shop right around the corner from my office. Yummy, I thought! I can get a fast meal and not have to feel guilty about it. Which by the way, their veggie delight is heavenly :) While I was there I got to chatting with my sandwich artist and found out some pretty nifty news that I just had to share, ThunderCloud Subs has 100% vegan bread. That's right! So the next time you are in a rush and you don't want to compromise your lifestyle or your waistline, check out ThunderCloud. They have several vegan friendly options and even more vegetarian options, so go crazy!

Visit ThunderCloud Subs online to find out more and to find a restaurant near you!

Thank you ThunderCloud! You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment